- Wiki crosslingual: intermediate-task training for multilingual LMs by predicting Wikipedia hyperlinks.
- Multi encoder-decoder OpenNMT-py: a multilingual implementation of a inner-attention encoder-decoder NMT model trainable with a language rotating schedule.
- supWSD: a supervised Word Sense Disambiguation system.
- BabelMorph: a multilingual morphological library for retrieving word inflections for nouns, verbs and adjectives based on Wiktionary.
- Babelfy: a Unified Approach to Word Sense Disambiguation and Entity Linking.
- XL-WSD: A Multilingual Benchmark for the Word Sense Disambiguation task.
- XL-WiC: A Multilingual Benchmark for Evaluating Semantic Contextualization.
- MuCoW: a multilingual contrastive Word Sense Disambiguation test suite for Machine Translation.
- WSD evaluation framework: an English benchmark for the Word Sense Disambiguation task.
- SEW: More than 200 million annotations of over 4 million different concepts and named entities.
- EuroSense: almost 123 million sense annotations for over 155 thousand distinct concepts and entities in 21 languages.
- SenseDefs: Almost 250 milion sense-annotations of over 35 million definitions for 256 languages.
- Two chapters of the Bible disambiguated: Sense-annotated corpus of 594 manual annotations (English and Spanish).
- Babelified Wikipedia: English Wikipedia disambiguated with Babelfy.